Here I go again. I'm finally mobile. I have a cute little netbook, which makes it possible to blog or Vlog any where. yay me! SO, lets try this again. Alot has changed over the last few months, I've cut off all of my hair and its now Purple. it looks amazing and my clients love it.

anyhoo, I'm trying very very hard to stay on track. I cant guarantee that I'll be able to blog all the time but it will be happening more. Work is picking up and we have a show coming up soon so my time is being taking up by that...
I've picked up my french book again. Although this time Im doing much much

better. Im making myself practice atleast 15mins a day and im using it as often as I can. which is quiet limited, since i dont know many people who do speak it. None the less I'm excited.
Myspace. I know that for most of us now, we're bored with myspace But I went ahead and opened S.B. Designs a myspace. My plans for it to be synced with my Etsy and this blog. i'm not quite there yet but hopefully soon.
welp, thats all I have for now.
Au Revoir!
No comments:
Post a Comment