So my count down is winding to an end. It certainly feels like the sand in the hour glass is running empty and I'm staring in to the great unknown. Now this doesn't mean that I'm not excited, I can't wait to be in Florida and starting fresh. I almost feel like I need to clarify why I'm moving, because I keep getting asked the silliest of questions. SO I guess here it goes.
Have you ever wanted something to only realize that it isnt going to happen unless you make a change? I have and my choice was to move to persue something with him. Which just wasnt possible with the 800+ miles between us. I also needed a change of pace, as much as I like that my family and friends are here, I am just over being here. I feel that I'm young enough to transition into another city and adapt quite nicely. I feel that everyone has the right to do whats best for them and that NO ONE can tell you whats best for you, even if you are eventually wrong. Its your life so do what you have to to make you happy, because at the end of the day, you are the only person that has to live with your choices.
That being said, I'm living my life the way that I want it to be. I'm happy and have no problems falling asleep at night. I know that there are people that don't agree with it, but oh well its probably a good thing their not living my life.
As for Business related things, BIG things are on the horizon. I've been sketching and testing techniques lately. All I really have to say is stay tuned for new things and Lots of them. I will give you a hint, Formals....
Tata for now...
Hello Kendra
No comments:
Post a Comment