On top of my failing horribly at scheduling my day, we're moving again..... Yes, I know we just moved in to this apartment, but we got on base housing, which is what we wanted to begin with. So the week of Thanksgiving I will be moving to a spacious 3 bedroom house were Venom and S.B. Designs wont have to share a room.... I'm very happy about this. the thought of trying to work while V is sleeping made my head want to explode... I'm very excited about having a nursery to decorate and by that time we'll know what were having, hopefully. So by the time we move I will be able to start making decor. I've already found tutorials for a few items, crib sheets, moblie, diaper bag, etc.... Theres a whole folder in my bookmarked tab for them. If you know of any good ones please comment the link. I'd love more ideas. I'm also trying to work on inspiration boards and plan on posting them, for other alternative Mommies to be out there. We deserve inspiration too! (sorry but I find it justly unfair that Alt-Mom's catch shit for their lifestyles. I read a whole post on babycenter.com and some women called us selfish because of "gothic" nurseries... anyways click the link read for yourself...) Sorry about my rant there.......
As for Venom, He/She is healthy and I'm starting to feel movement. He/She likes to squish my bladder and generally just sit on it. I have to say that this waiting game is annoying. Is it March yet??? I want my baby here now! (I'm horribly impatient.)
Ok Well I need to get back to working on my housework, Laundry doesnt do its self. Although a laundry robot would be an amazing gadget to have...
Tata for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment