Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fat Tuesday

Fat tuesday marks the end of Mardi Gras week and the beginning of Lent. Its your one last party before sacrificing something for 40 days and 40 nights. Now, I'm as far from Catholic as possible, but now days it doesnt seem to matter much. Last year on Fat Tuesday I was at work goofing off and enjoying King Cake. This year the term Fat Tuesday take a whole other meaning. It basically sums up how I feel. I feel fat and huge, even though I know I'm not. I planned on sewing today, I still might but right now I don't even have the energy to get off the couch. The lack of sleep is getting to me. I'm currently still in my Pajamas.

 I realized that I didnt do a Venom update last week. I'm sorry. Last week was spent cleaning and is probably some of the reason I'm so tired this week. Not much has happened or changed. Breathing has gotten much easier so I'm sure she's starting to drop. Her movements are becoming slower and don't hurt as badly. It does frighten me at times but then I get a nice little jab in the hip bone so I take it as her way of saying "its ok Mummy I'm ok"

I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this way today. It's just that these last few weeks (only 3 more to go!!!) are slowly happening. I'm getting very bored and tired of waiting to hold my little girl. I guess I should go motivate myself and finish my sewing. Especially since my supplies have finally arrived.

    HelloKendra13.blogspot.com

No comments:

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...