I've got exciting news, We're moving to Texas. Mr. Sailor got approved for the PMT school. So that means we're making our first major move. I'm excited but dreading the heat. I'm hoping that since we well only be there through the fall-spring(Winter tho the rest of the country...) months that the heat will be bearable. This also means that Venom and I will need lots more dresses and skirts. I have a few in the works but she is cutting teeth so she is needing snuggled a bit more now.
Speaking of Venom, she's almost 4 months old..... (holy crap where'd the time go??) She is already sleeping through the night. She is about to roll over, she can roll completely on to her side, she just needs to hook her leg over. She babbles and sticks her tongue out. She also has become a complete Poppa's girl. She loves her daddy and loves to smile and talk to him. She also has a new Companion to play with, Bruce Wayne, our new male kitten who is about as old as she is. He loves to sleep next to her... which I dont care for. (don't worry he's not allowed in her room unsupervised.) but he does think her toys are his.. Harley Quinn still likes to watch Venom from a distance and check on her when she cries.
In business related news, I now have a store front directly on my Facebook page. This means that you can shop right there without having to leave the page. I've been doing quite a bit of revamping and redecorating. You'll see that there is a new logo, tags, catergories and so forth. I'm adding a baby gear line. I plan on offering diaper bags, cloth diapers(which I'm looking for testers for!), clothing and more.
1 comment:
I am dangerously infatuated with the Batman references, you are officially the coolest person ever
Post a Comment