Things have been a bit quite on the blogging front here. That's because I've been entertaining family and a slave to my sewing machine. I do hope that everyone is enjoying their respective Holidays. We had a very pleasant Yule. While we didn't go to extremes this year since Venom still doesn't get it, it was still a good day. The weather was a delightful 70 degrees today.... I know some of you are experiencing snow right now, I'm sorry.... but it was a lovely day. We took Venom to the McNay Art Museum. I think that she enjoyed it. They have an exhibit for Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas. Its was a little lacking but the pieces that they had were awesome. They had actual props and set pieces from the stop animation. The rest of the Museum was great as well, they had a O'Keefe, Picasso, and Monet.
Other than the trip to the museum, my day was spent sewing and cutting out diapers. I am prepping for a stocking here after the new year. I've got a few new patterns drafted and ready to be made up. I can't wait to show them off.
Tomorrow's post will the be the long awaited hand sewing tutorial..... so stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment