Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hello Spring, lets get ready for Summer

I know I know, you probably don't want to here it but I've been away again. I have good reason though. Its been chaotic. Dear husband has been studying away and taking test after test. We've had a few house guest and a new addition to or extended family (We have a new Nephew, who had a bit of a rough start but is progressing amazingly).

Venom Now walks and talks.... I cant believe it. I also can't believe its been a year since she was born. yupw her birthday is Monday! I really can't fathom not having her around. She drives me a bit nuts at times but I wouldnt trade here for the MegaMillions Jackpot.... (I really wish I would have won that, or even  the 250,000$ prize that was possible for hitting 5 numbers....

We're moving again. This time to North Carolina for 3 years. It will be nice to be stable for a bit. I am stalking Design sponge and Martha for home decor ideas. I havent really  bothered to decorate our last few houses since we werent in any of them for very long. I fully intend to this time. My poor pinterest has become nothing but home decor.... lol.

If you havent stopped by or seen my page in your Facebook feed. I've updated SewAnnaButton Designs page to the new Timeline layout. I have yet to make a banner for it as I have a friend that is in the process of making a new logo for me and I would love you use that. I have to say that I really like the flow of the pages now. Although, I'm abit annoyed that some of the apps and add ons no longer work for the new layout. I hope that Facebook can address that. I have been sewing. I've been working on a few custom dresses and little boys Bow ties. There completely adorable and I can't wait to get some pics of them in the AM. I will possibly have good Pro pics of them since the Momma that ordered them is a Photog. If you like in the Louisville area look her up on FB. She has been amazing to design for and I can't wait to do so again. I also made myself a dress. Isnt it lovely? Its a jersey Maxi dress. For some reason I decided that I needed a few for this summer. I snagged a great deal on the fabric ($2yd) and 45mins later I had this lovely number that still needs to be hemmed. I have more knit so I can make a shorter verison and I think I may also make myself a new bathing  suit. I've been ogling a few vintage repros but I cant bring myself to pay $80-$120 for one.

How are you preparing for summer?

ETA: Haha in my late night blogging I forgot to add the pic.... oops.


HelloKendra13.blogspot.com

No comments:

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...