
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Post PCSING.
PCSing is never or rarely fun. This is our 3rd move now and I'm so happy to be settled for a bit. I am not happy to play unpack and organize my house. this time so much more got ruined or broken. All of our clothes reek of Cat urine, Venom's crib is broken AGAIN.This time I have to pick a new nongreen crib as Ikea doesn't sell her's anymore. I'm so heartbroken over that. Looks like I'll be ordering a white one and getting some spray paint. Thankfully I took my sewing machine with me in my car ( and I got 2 more while in IN). My Studio space is still in boxes, I have barely begun to tackle it. I have to figure out a proper way to make it functional. I have 5 boxes of Fabric to put away..... at least I have a closet, lol.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment