This pregnancy, I've been really lazy with the updating, taking pictures and even doing baby related things. Given we dont need much this time around just newborn diapers, a carseat, and Venom needs a toddler bed and mattress so we can have the crib for Anti-Venom. I still haven't really told anyone what we are having even though we've known since week 17. Like I said, I've been lazy.
I did buy newborn diapers on Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales weekend. I also got the fabric for the Blanket I'm making A-V as well. I just need to get the Minky for the back. All nursery related things are on hold until we move yet again. We've finally got our House on base so we are moving again at the end of the week. Its fun fun stuff let me tell you. But at least I will be able to Relax a bit after the move since we will be there for a long while.


No comments:
Post a Comment