Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I=Fail.... :(

I fail at blogging. thats the only way that I know to put it, but then again my life ass of right now hasnt been very exciting. I go to work, come home and go to bed wake up and do it all over again. But it does seem things are looking up. I was just saying the other day that I needed to go out and make new friesds and I was also complaining about the lack of work, well as luck would have it I've found both! (yay me!) In the form of the Very Lovely and charming Drop Dead Darlings. I am now their coustume designer, SewAnna Button..... (heheheheh, its too cute isnt it...) Now you guys need to keep an Eye out for their up coming shows and bashes. Ok well thats all Ive got, for today. I pinkie promise to write more.

TaTa!!

No comments:

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...