Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Wait is Over.












Its Here!!!! and I can't wait for tomorrow morning. For those of you that dont know what I'm talking about, MAC's Hello Kitty Make up. Mine just arrived today and never have I been more excited to rush straight home after work. I could only afford 2 items right now and I'm hoping to purchase more on friday.

I got the Too Dolly Quad, which is (from left to right) Yogurt, Romping (which shimmers purple), Too Dolly ( goregous Teal) and Statley Black(which has glitters in it). I love the case, Im hoping that I might be able to reuse the case after these colors are gone. but IDK yet.





Then I got a glaze lipstick in Big Bow. Now, when I opened this it was MUCH brighter than I had thought it would be, But I love it anyways. I love the Hello Kitty head impression stamped into the shaft. I almost dont want to use it. I tried my hardest to get a pic of the impression but atlast I failed.... :(

And finially heres how it all came to me in a pretty black box that cost me $7.00 in shipping....

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

YAY, it works!!


I LOOOOOOOVVVVE YOUR MAKEUP!!! I feel a slight bit envious. Another Hello Kitty Fan over here. In fact, I'm curled up in my pink hello kitty blanket because I'm protesting all the blue baby boy stuff taking over my home. Let me know when your makeup runs out we can refill the container with some homemade lip glosses!!

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...