Tuesday, August 4, 2009

magic or poor placement?

Ive always been one to wish on eyelashes and stars. well a year ago while on vacation my not so little sister bought me one of those wish bracelets. needless to say I made my wish and tied the thing to my ankle. She bought herself one just like it and put it on at the same time I did mine. then a month later hers was gone and mine still going strong. now this thing has last a year with no fraying, or beads falling off. That was until last week, I looked at it and noticed that finally it was fraying. I was starting to wonder if I'd ever get that wish, not that I remember what it was. Anyways, I looked at it yesturday and a bead had fallen off and then today two more were gone. I have just 3 left on 1 strand of thread...



I really find it interesting that the damn thing lasted that long and I wonder if it had anything to do with the wish... what do you think??

P.S. this is my 13th blog on here..... hummm interesting.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope it come true for you kae

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...