Monday, August 3, 2009

My Prerogative

So here I am sitting in the family room at St. Mary's waiting on my niece to grace us all with her presence. This is just one of the eventful things that's happened this week. But I'm sure that your wondering what the title is all about. Well most of my week has been spent fighting over something I didn't even do, so my conclusion is if you dont like what I do in my life please feel free to remove your self from it. I know this may sound harsh but I really want a drama free (or minimal) life.

Ok so i started writing this on Friday nite and its now monday afternoon. This weekend was wonderful. I have another beautiful niece, the Drop Dead Gorgeous Pinup Girl Party was a blast and belly dance class was fun. I hurt in places I didn't think possible. Im working on new designs so hopefully ill have those up and for sale soon. I'm also think about some tutes I'd like to post. I'm just not sure when they'll go up since I'm working very hard for our next show. Oh! Sept. 12th!

Oh well back to work, maybe I'll post some more later.

No comments:

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...