Monday, December 7, 2009

Random Ramble

Bonjour!

I'm laying in bed watching Casablanca and I decided to blog since its been a few days since I did so. I also decided to copy Leigh and do a random Ramble like she does on her blog. Its basically any thought that pops in to your head at the time. If you hadnt noticed (you'd have to be blind not too) I changed the layout. I found the layout at www.shabbyblogs.com

I really love the outfits in this movie, I really do believe that I was born in the wrong era. I also need to get to sewing on more vintage inspired clothing for myself.

My French is SLOWLY coming a long. its quite sad. I really need to practice more and the same goes for my guitar playing.

I noticed while updating the layout that I really didnt stick to any of the goals for 2009. so I'm going to make a new list for 2010 and get started on it

I'm happy to announce that my nephew will be here in 34 days. I cant wait to hold him in my arms.

well before I say Ado here's a sneak peek at a new dress I'm working on



Au Revoir

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY Skyler! The dress looks awesome, also forgot to mention at the shower today you hair looks awesome :)

Unknown said...

I need to get a good pic of your necklace for my portfolio.

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...