Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 09, Hello 2010

Here I sit on the dawn of another year, 15 or so minutes from midnight. I sit and reflect on the last year. For all the pain, hurt and depression I saw in 2008, I saw just as much fun this year. This year has been an emotional roller coaster. I've seen 4 beautiful babies welcome theirselve into the world and I'm currently waiting on #5. I saw my little sister graduate from highschool and My big brother get married. I've made amazing friends and realized exactly who I'm becoming. I've grown, changed and become more comfortable in my own skin. all in all the last year has been the year for Change and Chaos. I'm hoping that the next year will the year for new beginnings and hope. I have major resolutions and changes coming. I'll take time to properly type them in the morning when I'm not busy drinking my fang bangers and Champagne.

Happy New Year and heres to a great one *toast glass*

No comments:

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...