So this post should kinda speak for its self. I got the idea from Lime Crime. I love that blog, Her makeup line is amazing and I love her shoe collection. So with out further ado
7 Weird Things About Me:
1. I love being bare footed.
Although I do have like 40 to 50 pairs of shoes and a ton of socks and stockings. I really love being barefooted. The first thing I usually do when I get home is take my shoes off, if I didn't already do so in the car.
2. I wanted to be a PlayBoy Playmate.
I still do but the dream is completely unrealistic. My mother was never shocked by this either which is quite weird in and of its self.
3. I was going to go to school to be an architect but ended up being a Designer/Seamstress....
4. I hate Needles but I have my ears gauged, Belly button pierced, and a tattoo....
Plus 2 more piercings on the way...
Its all do to a bad experiance with a nurse drawling blood.
5. I read Fan Fiction
I know I'm a major dork, but its ok because I'm a cute dork.
6. I love to Cook and Bake and do so quite often.
7. I dream of living in Europe...
I really love to live in Japan just for the Hello Kitty aspect... I also really want to live in or at least have an extended stay in Ireland or Germany.
Ok now its your turn...... 7 weird things about you.... Go!
Tata!
Hello Kendra...~(@
No comments:
Post a Comment