Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend in Pictures



This weekend I went to Miami. It was a blast. I walked Ocean Ave, I saw Dash Miami and Miami Ink. I also got to see Versace's House which is now a Hotel but still completely breath taking. The best part was just spending time with my amazing Fiance (yup, that's right I'm getting married.) and meeting his family. So without further Ado my weekend in Pictures.

Left: Miami Beach Temp and date sign

(right)This is one of the "park" area's in front of the beach.


Left: The gates to Versace's House
Right: My Fella found a coconut and cracked it open but there wasnt any milk. I wanted to bring it home.




3 comments:

cabin + cub said...

Looks like fun! I have yet to get to Florida... one day! ;)

Unknown said...

It was a lot of fun. Seeing Veersace's house was amazing. the culture there is just something else, but I'm a small town IN girl so everything else is just new to me

lisaroy said...

Great pics!
We stayed at one of the art deco hotels in South Beach a few years ago around New Years - what a blast but not much sleep with the band downstairs playing well into the night and the sounds echoing up to all the rooms! Fun trip though! : )

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...