Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Contest Entry & FOTD & tutorial









It should come to no surprise that I like Barbies. I Collected them as a child and still have all of the ones from my childhood. My all time favorite Barbie is the Original Barbie. I never owned it but Mum did, she had it in the box and it was locked away in the display case, She knew how badly I wanted it. I'm not sure if she still has her, I'm going to guess she does but she's put up. I'd have to say that this Barbie along with the influence of the movie CryBaby and My Uncle Frankie have made me what I am today.

HelloKendra13.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

my mom had 50s Barbies with the key in the back that made their hair grow. She let me play with them all the time as a child. I wonder what happened to them? But yeah, she was one classy broad.

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...