Monday, June 14, 2010

OHHH another monday......



AH, another weekend over. :( its quite sad that they always seem to fly by. The Season 3 Premier of True Blood was last night. I must say that I really enjoyed it. I'm completely smitten with Pam's latex dress and Jessica made me giggle with her attempts to revive the trucker. I can't wait to see whats instore for the rest of the season, (Hopefully more Skars nakedness).

I do have good/bad news on the car front. We got the engine in and running but theres a bent rod in the engine, causing it to knock. So we have to take it back out and find another engine..... >.< Neither Mr. Sailor or I is very happy about this.

On a happier note, I've been back in the sewing room (if you follow me in any way, You've probably notice the post) I finish the first of my new Larger purses. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I've also got a Navy blue and Pink pinstripe Pencil skirt almost completely finish, I just need to figure out what buttons I want to us.

I Started a Tumblr so I can post my Daily makeup looks there as well as other things that tickle my fancy. Todays Makeup look just kinda happened. The Tutorial for the liner can be found Here. I Like it but I do think next time I try this style of liner I'm going to use a thinner brush. I used my CG Lime green eyeshadow and the Purple from my True Colors Mineral Rainbow stack. The purple is a matte barney the dino color but I deepened it with black and the purple from my Kat Von D Beethoven Pallet. Eyeliner is Line Stiletto. Shimmery white was used under the brows to highlite and in between the liner tails. and I am wearing a touch or Bronzer as well. My makeup looks are becoming more bold as of lately, it must be the bright and warm influence of FL..... or I've lost my marbles (if I ever had any....haha).

Tata
HelloKendra13.blogspot.com

No comments:

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...