Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Weekly Venom Update- 34 weeks

So another week has come and Gone. I can't wait for this adventure to be over. Don't get me wrong, I've had a great pregnancy. I'm just ready to meet my little girl already but I know its best she stay in there a little longer. From what I've read online she should be rapidly gaining weight and length. She should be about the size of a Cantaloupe. Today, err well tonight, I have my lactation class. Then next Saturday I have a Labor class. I'm looking forward to both. These past few days have been bad on my allergies. Since the seasons are changing again paired with pregnancy induced fluid production, I cant seem to clear my head of any and all sinus congestion. I go to the doctor next Wednesday so I plan on talking to her about it then. my zyrtec just isn't cutting it these days.

Venom is still active as ever. Its fun to lay back and watch my stomach twitch and ripple from her movements. She received her care package from her grandma the other day. I loved the senimentalness of it. She now owns an Alf  (you know the late 80's/90's alien show, if not click here) just like her Poppa did as a child. He even ordered all 4 season of the show off of Amazon so that they can watch it together. Also included in her package was a new outfit, more Hello Kitty material for me to make her some more dresses and diapers, a hair bow from Her Aunt and the Eric Carle book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, she even got a stuffed Very Hungry Caterpillar. I loved Eric Carle book as a little girl. ( Well, I actually just liked books in general and I still do.) My not so little sister also sent her a package of clothes. I've washed almost everything of her's so far. I just have to wash her bedding and Diapers (which I'm still waiting on my Kawaii covers. They should be here tomorrow at the latest.) Then I need to sort through all of it and start packing bags. >.<



See no belly button or stretch marks.
There haven't been to many changes since last week. I'm sure my bump has grown slightly but I don't notice it. My belly button is still slightly flat and my stomach is still stretch mark free thanks to my not so secret weapon. (No, Palmers is not paying me to endorse there lotion, it just works for me and I like it.) Its seriously amazing stuff. This is my second bottle.









HelloKendra13.blogspot.com

No comments:

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...