Thursday, February 24, 2011

Weekly Venom Update- 35 Weeks

We're in the home stretch. We currently only have about 33 days until Venom makes her arrival. That means Mummy here doesnt have much time to finish all her projects. The quilt is basically done and I'm just finishing the handstitching on it. I have a Boppy cover and crib skirt to still make, Diapers to prep, and clothes to put away.
I had my lactation class last Wednesday. It was very informative even though I didn't care for the instructor much. Some of the info I did know from the internet and books that I've read. I'm really looking forward to the Prepared Childbirth class Mr. Sailor and I have this Saturday. It goes over labor and basics. Also if Labor and Delivery isn't busy we get a tour. Mr. Sailor has already seen the L&D ward since he has to give shots to the new mommies but I really want to see it. Venom and I are starting out biweekly doctor's visits, we went yesterday and everything is great. She's measuring right were she needs to be. My doctor did inform me that because of how big Mr. Sailor was as a newborn and how big I was, she expects Little Miss Venom to be like 8lbs or more... I don't know about you, but really do you think I'm going to be able to carry a baby that big. this is just an estimate and I hope for my Vain little brain that its wrong. I already can't look at the scale when there, it makes me so sad.... But I digress.

Any hoo. Everything else is the same as last week. Since we're getting down to the wire, I thought I'd share the Pool like again. If you haven't made your guesses yet, please go there and do so. Its free and painless. plus it amuses me to look at the guesses.... Clicky here to guess

HelloKendra13.blogspot.com

No comments:

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...