Friday, April 22, 2011

Venom: 2 weeks


 My how time is flying. She is now almost 3 weeks old. This pic was taken at the beginning of the week. I made the dress, diaper and hat while the blanket was made by her Nana. While all she does is eat sleep and poop, I can hardly sleep. Im breastfeeing (woot for making it 2 weeks go me!) so by the time she nurses and falls asleep, its time for her to nurse again. I really hate to wake her so I usually just nurse her when she wants.  Today has been a super fussy day. My moby wrap has come in super handy with keeping her snuggled. She constantly wants to nurse or cry.... I'm thinking a phone call to her pedi is in order.



HelloKendra13.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Angela said...

She's adorable!!

That first month is pretty much nothing but eating, crying, and pooping. Month 2 she'll break up that pattern with a bit of looking around at things : )

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...