My Darling little Venom is 1 month old.
She is growing and changing right before my eyes. Her Poppa and I are amazed by how "babyish" she's starting to look. Her cheeks are getting chubby and she fits her cloths better.
This months Accomplishment:
Smiling
holding her head up during tummy time.
cooing
Tracking movements.
She is my pride and joy. I love dressing her up and showing her off. She gets compliments every where she goes. Poor girl is going to end up as narcissistic and conceited as I am, I fail to admit that I am conceited, I'm just really self confident. :) I've taken her to the commissary twice so far and the little old men and women (you know, the one's that tried to run me over with their carts while pregnant) just think she is so precious and cute.... I've also been told that my Granpa has taken to calling her the littlest princess.... I think its cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment