Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Something More.

*hangs head in Shame*

Being without constant internet access is both a blessing and a curse. While its amazing for my creative self, its also not so great as its difficult to get things posted. I only have a simple phone for now and can't post from it (the Ipod needs Wifi; which I don't have unless I'm else were). While I have my Laptop and Netbook (plus Mr.'s) Its difficult to juggle them and Miss Venom to go write. So this all leaves me wanting something more. I wish this blog was more than it currently is. I know that like the 5 people that read this probably could careless at these constant babbles about things to be done. I do truely mean it I want this to be more. THe same with SewAnnaButton Designs. I'm drafting out the wazoo. I have 2 women's dresses done and 1 new little girl's design. I need to Photograph one of the Ladies dresses and the little girls dress tomorrow so I can edit them and hopefully list them on the FaceBook store front. My camera is currently charging so I cant snap pics just yet. 


I have a few more changes instore so please stay tuned and check back often. First up is this weeks new Meme, Fit Friday. 



HelloKendra13.blogspot.com

No comments:

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...