Tuesday, June 5, 2012

This & That: Vintage Nautical

Over the last few months I've gone through a style transformation. I've started changing my wardrobe from the band tees to colored fitted tees and cardigans, from jeans to more skirts and dresses. Here a a few of my favorite Items as of right now.
LACE MAXI'S- I'm really loving the coverage these give. Having Venom running everywhere leads to not always being as ladylike as I want. Pair this with a Cardigan and you have an outfit fit for cool summer nights or spring/fall weddings. 
Sperrytopslider.com

SPERRY TOP SLIDERS-Baby Venom has some in the most adorable pink plaid. I am lusting after a few pairs. That a some TOMS.

Claires.com
STATEMENT JEWELRY- I have a Mom ring and a pink mustache ring I wear on a regular bases. I also have vintage costume jewelry that I wear, when not Packed away....   

Skirts and Khakis!- I've been making more skirts for myself to wear. And I got my first pair of Bermudas a few weeks ago.

Anything with an Anchor print.
HelloKendra13.blogspot.com

No comments:

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...