Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Venom update: 18months



It's been a while since I've shared how my Little Venom was doing. I know there is some family and friends that stop by from time to time so see what happening in and around our Home. Its hard to believe that my Little girl is just shy of being 18months. She sure is a little spitfire most days. she walks, runs and talks back. She talks all the time now. She love talking on the phone or on Skype. She can say, Hi, bye bye, I, milk, eat, baby, kiss, you, mama, dada, pop pop, grampa, gramma and other names of family members she talks to or about on the regular.


So here are her stats. 

Weight: 22.5 LBS.
Height: 30" tall
Fav food: Potatoes (she's Irish after all.)
Fav. Toy: Babies! and her soccer ball
Fav. Word: Dada.
Fav. Drink: Coco Milk.

She is still nursing randomly through out the day. Usually when she is tired and wants to snuggle. She loves to dance and does so every time there's music on. Dada is her everything, I'm not joking either, when he's home that is were she wants to be. I usually get called Dada as well. Its like living with the baby dino from Dinosaurs, Not the Mama! except its Not the Dada!

We're still Cloth diapering and have started potty learning. She knows that you go potty in the bathroom and will go in and try to take her diaper off. SHe will even sit on the potty but has yet to actually go. We are working on it and hopefully will get it in the next few months before our lives become to chaotic.
Photobucket

No comments:

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...