This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Revlon. All opinions are 100% mine.

I was offered the chance to take part in the Revlon Expression Experiment.Of course a makeup junk like me would jump at the chance. I received a eye shadow for me to give myself a make over. The quad I got was #565 Bombshell. I have to say that as soon as I saw the colors I was excited. I have been obsessed with yellows and greys lately.
You can find cordinating lipstick and nail polish here as well as the other eyeshadow pallets. I did my look a bit differently than whats stated on the back of the quad since I wanted a daytime look. More color can easily be added and the look can be paired with a red lipstick for a dramatic night time look.
Revlon is all about empowering women to be them selfs and look good doing it. I love that they show that you can super model beautiful and not break the bank. I've used there products for years and I will continue to do so because of how good their products are and because of the results I get.

No comments:
Post a Comment