Friday, August 2, 2013

Pre Weekend Goal update


Wow, its Friday already I can't believe how quickly the week went by. I managed to start achieveing my goals by cleaning up my business binder and started organizing my office (again) It gets messy very quicly so I always find myself re cleaning and organizing it instead of just sitting and sewing. In the mist of my cleaning I found fabric that I had forgot I had (Oops) I found some lovely green plaid that is just begging to become a shirt. I have a design in mind I just need to get to work on it.



 Last week my Chalkboard and Dry erase Vinyl buttons from AKM Vinyl Designs came in the mail. I purchased some Album frames to put them on and frame a few of my favorite fabric pieces behind them. They are now proudly hanging above my computer desk in the office. I am so pleased with them.
My 3rd button is on my Business binder. It needed so serious pizzaz. Since I jazzed up my binder I am redoing the inside as well but more about that in another post.

I also managed to get my littlest into a RUB with my new table cloth conversion shorty. 
I was proud and it came with sleepy dust as she went to sleep while in it. 


What are everyone's plans for the weekend?
Photobucket

No comments:

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...