It's recommended to change your machines needle after every 8hrs of sewing with it. It helps to keep your machine running smoothly as a dull needle can cause a mess of issues. A quick and simple trick is to keep a post it with the date and time when you sewed on your machine.
I keep a little "log" of when I start and stop so that I know how long the needle is been in use.
Another helpful tip is to write the date of purchase on your spools of thread. As thread sits it drys out and will cause fraying, shredding and breakage. Which is a major frustration when sewing especially for beginners. This is why its always suggested to not use inherited thread.
Another helpful tip is to write the date of purchase on your spools of thread. As thread sits it drys out and will cause fraying, shredding and breakage. Which is a major frustration when sewing especially for beginners. This is why its always suggested to not use inherited thread.


No comments:
Post a Comment