Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Name Game

One of my friends on facebook posted this as a note and I thought it was funny so here it is.

REAL NAME:
Kendra

WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother and father’s middle names … or vice versa if you’re a guy...)
Kay Ray

NASCAR NAME: (first name of your mother's dad, father's dad)
this on I don't know because I don't remember my father's fathers name. ( I never met the guy he died before I was born and no one talks about him.)

STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name)
Wirke

DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Pink Kitty

SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, town where you were born)
Kae Evansville

SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink, add "THE" to the beginning)
The Lime Green Tea

FLY NAME: (first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name)
Kere

PORN NAME: (1st pet's name, 1st street you grew up on)
Brandy Third

GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of last name plus izzle)
Wirizzle

GOTH NAME: (“black” or “dark”, and the name of one of your pets)
Black Stitches

STRIPPER NAME: (name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy)
Be delicious Squirms

No comments:

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...