Thursday, February 12, 2009

Number 1.

So here I am. I've decided to blog again, so once again I'm writing blog number 1.
so lets start with an update.

The last year.

In the last year my whole life has changed. I went from engaged to single. My wedding was called off for the 2nd time, it was the most painful thing I've ever experienced. I went from a part time to a full time seamstress at Clayton's. I'm now at Clayton's Bell Oaks in Newburgh and I work with some pretty amazing girls. I've also started doing more side work at home and because of this I now have my own studio thanks to the little sis moving out. I've tried roller derby, become more outgoing, gauged my ears out, become addicted to make up even more, and finally realized that I no longer want to please everyone and that its only my opinions that matter. Unfortunately, in the process, Ive grown apart from friends that I thought I'd always have. I have new friends, but the void is still there. so here I am. 22, single and living life.

tata for now.

No comments:

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...