How far along are you? 8 weeks
How big is baby? 1/2in or the size of a raspberry.
Maternity clothes? None quite yet, I'm in the process of making new clothes.
Weight – Loss or Gain? Gain
Stretch marks? Not that I've seen
Sleep: some days are better than others.
Best moment this week: My husband telling me my growing baby bump is sexy. It made me smile.
Any Movement?: Nope not yet
Food Cravings?: More veggies
Food Aversions?: Anything with meat in it.
Belly Button in or out? In
What do you miss: Nothing that I can think of
What are you looking forward to: there are lots of things
What was the BEST part of this week? That today I've been married for 1 week.
What was the WORST part of this week? IDK yet to early to tell
Weekly Wisdom: Once again, Just the hormones talking.... Pay no attention to me.Milestones: Making it 8 weeks.
I'm really up in the air about posting pics.... I really should start doing so, soon.... maybe next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment