How far along are you? 6w 6d
How big is baby? About the size of a blueberry.
Maternity clothes? None quite yet, although I need to make a Belly Band, since my jeans aren't buttoning.
Weight – Loss or Gain? Gain
Stretch marks? None yet. I've been lotion-ing up my tummy tho
Sleep: so-so. I wake up a lot to pee and its uncomfy to sleep on my tummy now.
Best moment this week: Making it to 7 weeks
Any Movement?: Nope not yet
Food Cravings? everything.
Food Aversions?: Everything.
Belly Button in or out? In
What do you miss: being able to button my jeans, and my sex drive.
What are you looking forward to: feeling it move
What was the BEST part of this week? That my belly is growing, and I'm getting married.
What was the WORST part of this week? being sick all the time
Weekly Wisdom: I'm not meaning to be mean, that's just the hormones talking.
Milestones: Making it 7 weeks.
I wanted to post a pick with this but I just don't feel so well right now. I'll try to get one later or tomorrow.
3 comments:
That is tooo cute. Were did you find that question/answer?
On the Bump. I plan on doing them weekly just to up date everyone.
very cute! i'm at 31 weeks, so am definitely feeling the kicks! oh, and if you haven't tried it.. burts bees mama belly butter is really good and works!... it is all organic. ;)
Post a Comment