Tuesday, April 20, 2010

9 weeks


How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? 1in or the size of a medium olive
Maternity clothes? N
ope
Weight – Loss or Gain? not sure if I've gained any

Stretch marks? Not that I've seen
Sleep: A little better than last week

Best moment this week: Not having morn
ing sickness.

Any Movement?: Nope

Food Cravings?: Cake and frosting.

Food Aversions?: nope

Belly Button in or out? In

What do you miss: Being able to drink a pot of coffee

What are you looking forward to: a bump.... and the first U/S

What was the BEST part of this week? That today I've been married for 2 week.

What was the WORST part of this week? getting stuck with needles at the doctors office

Weekly Wisdom: i got nothing......
Milestones: Its now a Fetus..... and looks human-ish.....


HelloKendra13.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute hunny...Love the bump.

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...