Thursday, May 27, 2010

HK Hearts Mr. Sailor

Today I'm going to blog about my wonderfully amazing Husband. Some of you might read this and think that the honeymoon stage hasnt wore off, since we've barely been married 2 months. I've known Mr. Sailor since I was a Junior in High school. So lets see.... about 7 years now. Its funny how things work out because I seriously liked him (and He I) but the timing was ALWAYS bad. Looking back I never thought that I'd be married and truely Happy. Its nice to have some one who is supportive and loving. He also apreciates my need to look pretty and supplies a stream of lovely compliments (that I never have to ask for). He is simply amazing and I thank Goddess everyday that I have him. I can't imagine being with anyone else. I really dont think anyone else would put up with my make-up/Fabric/Video game addictions. (although we both have video game addictions, We got a PS3 just for the Blu Ray and Little Big Planet.... not to mention the 2 Wii's and the 360...) Just sayin....

its late and I want to go to sleep now, Soo Tata

HelloKendra13.blogspot.com

No comments:

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...