
See that gorgeous little guy I'm holding, That is my nephew, Sunshine. He's looking quite dashing in his Dress Blue romper (I think He was competing with Sailor, In who looks better in Uniform.) and Converse Socks. Excuse my horribly grown out roots, I've yet to be able to bleach them.... Soon.
Its been a slow couple of days. I really don't have much to post. Life has been steady, nothing to major has happened for the last week (since my family left). My Wii fit and yoga mat have become my best friend. I've lost about 15lbs. I'm in complete love with the Wii Fit. It also feels good to get back in shape. I miss my abs (curse my vain-ness for wanting flat abs). My allergies have been bothering me so I haven't been able to were much make-up so no make-up Monday this week. I've been sewing up a storm as of lately, so I will have a huge new item post coming up.
OHH! I almost forgot. In case you might have noticed, I changed my Twitter name. Sorry for the confusion but it was necessary.
And heres a great hint that a little old lady once told me about. Put a dash of ground Cinnamon or spice of your choice in with your coffee grounds and it adds flavor to your boring coffee... I use Cinnamon and I love it.

No comments:
Post a Comment