Monday, May 17, 2010

Me Monday: Hello Monday, Hello New Stuff


So its Monday again... Why is it that the weekends always go by so fast??? My weekend was spent having fun since I spent the week working hard and the same goes for today. Friday night was spent hanging with my wonderful Sailor. We spent our evening hanging out playing Little Big Planet and trying to figure out what was wrong with the cable after hooking up the PS3. (We crossed wires .... oops) Then Saturday was spent hanging out with my only friend here in Jacksonville/Orange Park. I had a blast, she taught me 3 chords to play, I just need to get my Guitar from Evansville now..... Sunday was another video game day with my hubby. I really enjoy watching him play 360. He amuses me...

Now if your my friend on twitter, myspace or facebook. I'm sorry for clogging you feeds but i felt the need to do a massive whore out on my shop. I've added 2 new dresses and I have another skirt and a tutu to be listed. There are also new purses that will be listed this week. So prepare for another massive whore-out this week. You might have also noticed I'm having a fan-a-thon over on Facebook. If your a fan on there, suggest my page to all of your friends and have them tell me who sent them. the person that sends me the most fans gets a 20% discount on a item or custom order. so get to working you have until the 29th at 9pm eastern.


HelloKendra13.blogspot.com

No comments:

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...