Monday, January 23, 2012

200 like Giveaway!!!





So I'm blogging from the iPod again. Everyone but me is sleeping, even the cat. Anyhoo in an effort to be quite so Venom stays asleep I'm pecking away on the iPod. The things I do for my child, lol.

I had fully intended to have this up on Friday but got swept away in redoing the blog, what do you think isn't it lovely?? If your reading through google reader I'll wait why you go look..... Oh your back good. So because of that this got pushed back. In hornor of my 200+ likes on Facebook I'm doing a giveaway. What I am giving away is 2 keychain wallets.

Now on to the important stuff. Giveaway will run until the 31st and the winner will be announced the following Wednesday, winner has 48hours to claim prize. I'm using rafflecopter so that should make it easy to enter. Open to US Residents ONLY.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

Angela said...

Those wallets are gorgeous! If I ever used a wallet I would absolutely enter this. Sadly, I'm the kind to just shove my money & ID into my pockets.

I really like the new design. I think it works much better with your aesthetic and is much easier on the eyes.

Misty said...

I'm always amazed at the items SB Designs come up with! These wallets are just to die for! Such an amazing combination of colors.

Unknown said...

I love your tutorials and day to day stuff. Would like to see more of this in the future. You blog a lot of amazing things already...

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...