Monday, July 8, 2013

Long weekends.

Woo! was that a long weekend or what? I can't believe its Monday. Our Very long holiday was spent just hanging about the house. We've been saving and planning our August Birthday vacation so little trips are on hold. I spent my time creating a play Tardis (Time and Relative dimensions in space. Its a Police call box from Doctor Who.) for Venom. I am still not finished with it as I have details to finish painting and the Galaxy print on the inside to do. She loves it already though. Proudly exclaiming "I'm doctor!!" She is too cute. She amusingly tries to drag her dog, Chopz, in to it as well. Sadly, he's not much of a space/time travel fan and refuses to go in. He's such a lazy puppy.

My Little Anti-Venom is just as cute. She holds her head up, sits with assistance and is trying to crawl during forced tummy time. She hate tummy time. Like her big sister, she wants to see what's happening around her. Her Colic is getting better. We've found that a warm bath helps her poor gassy little tummy. Other than that she coos and "talks". She is quiet the daddy's girl too.

Is anyone watching the new season of True Blood? If so, did you catch last night's episode? Holy wow! is all I can say.

Photobucket

No comments:

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...