Monday, July 22, 2013

Weekend Recap: fly on by.

It's seems like the weekends fly by so fast that I never get enoght done. My goal was to get several pieces cut and sewn this weekend. I have to get a mock up to a custom swing dress in the mail so that the fit can be checked. I want to get diaper sewn for a stocking and I need new stock for my shop (www.sewannabutton.com) 

Instead of being done this weekend they have become goals for this week. This weekend was spent tending to sick babies. Both girls had a bug or something. There was lots of vomit and spit up. 

I did manage to go to the farmers market. Which I think I am going to make a weekly thing now.
I used my veggies to make a quick veggie pasta for dinner last night. Both Venom and the Mr loved it. It's zucchini, egg plant, garlic, and mushrooms sauted in bacon grease with some pasta tossed in.  It went together in 30mins (just in time to eat and watch true blood). I love quick meals for the weekends. 

Hope every one has a great week, I am of to sew! 

-Kendra


No comments:

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...