Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Half Baked, 20 week update.


Well I made it. I'm half way through my pregnancy. I'm happy to know that in only about 20 more weeks I will have my little Villain in my arms. Here's this weeks update!

How far along are you? 20 weeks! Or 5months!!
How big is baby? the size of a Cantaloupe (I find the food comparison a bit weird, don't you?) or about 7in (CtR) and 11oz. 
Maternity clothes? Nope still in Pre Pregnancy clothes. I do have a pair of maternity pants and a sweat though. 
 Weight – Loss or Gain?  Gain. I'm not sure how much I've gained as of now but It was around the 10lb mark. BUT! I still have my Hourglass figure!!!
Stretch marks? NO. Thank Goddess for Palmer's Stretch mark lotion.... twice daily.
Sleep: More please?? I still haven't recieved this new found energy that your suppose to get in your second trimester
Best moment this week: Getting kicked while watching Vanilla Ice on DIY On Demand.... I guess Venom doesn't like Ice Ice Baby.... or was dancing along..... 
Any Movement?: YES, I can feel pressure when Venom is rolling and I can feel little popcorn pops when I'm being kicked. 
Food Cravings?:  None different from the normal
Food Aversions?:  Nope
Belly Button in or out? IN. 
What do you miss: Sleeping. I was a stomach sleeper before and I'm having a hard time sleeping on my sides 
What are you looking forward to:  The Anatomy Scan Ultrasound next week. and the Pedicure Mr. Sailor said I could get.... I'm thinking after our move and trip to Boca Raton/ Miami for Thanksgiving
What was the BEST part of this week?  Deciding on the quilt pattern for the crib quilt. (see digital mockup below)
What was the WORST part of this week?  My random freak outs about not having a crib yet. I can't/ Don't want tostart on the crib bedding with out the crib. I'm good at measurements and estimates but I'd rather not risk it.
Weekly Wisdom: Invest in a back massager, you know the little bug looking things that vibrate, those things will save your SO's hands while rubbing your sore back.Milestones: Making it Half way and my little villain sized popcorn kicks, I can't wait for Mr. Sailor to be able to feel them.

The Quilt pattern we've chosen to use for the quilt. Complete with Green spider applique. It will be made with black white and grey cotton. The back will be solid black or white. I'm leaning towards the black.



HelloKendra13.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pattern!

Suzanne said...

great quilt design and cute post!

Susan Payton said...

Just blogging around this morning and found your blog. I love reading all the different blogs, they are all so different and unique. Thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! I really liked that you picked a unique pattern for your quilt and didn't go with the typical baby blue and pink.

Beeb said...

What a cute quilt! I love it. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
By the way, I love the pink hair in your profile photo. Always nice to see another pink-haired blogger! :)

Stopping by from the blog hop over at Acting Balanced!

Unknown said...

Thanks Ladies, I'm glad to be getting great feed back on the Quilt pattern. We really wanted something Non-traditional and Fun.

@Beeb- Thanks! I seriously miss my pink hair right now. I've let it go since becoming pregnant. But It will return one day.

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...