Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Weekly Venom Update. 19 weeks

How far along are you? 19weeks 1 day
How big is baby? 6in & about 8.5-9o.z 
Weight – Loss or Gain? Gain, about 10lbs so far. Its all Boobs and baby...
Stretch marks?  None thankfully (yes, I'm vain, get over it) I've been using Palmers Stretch mark lotion twice daily.
Sleep: Not enough. The pillow trick doesnt work that well for me. I'm uncomfortable and toss and turn all night. blah I hope it gets better.
Best moment this week: finding the bouncer I wanted at a huge steal.
Any Movement?: Yup, there becoming more noticeable and stronger. 
Food Cravings?  Veggies and Apples
Food Aversions?: Nope
Belly Button in or out? IN, and I hope it stays that way
What do you miss: sleeping
What are you looking forward to: Our next U/S. I want to know everything is going smoothly in there. Finding out what it is will be an Added bonus.
What was the BEST part of this week? Feeling movements.
What was the WORST part of this week? Not feeling motivated to do anything
Weekly Wisdom: Beware video games before bed may lead to weird dreams
Milestones:
Bumpage!!


HelloKendra13.blogspot.com

No comments:

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...