Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Giveaways, I like Giveaways..... The Rouge Milspouse Giveaway.

Now that I'm venturing out into the Blogoshpere more and more. I've become more confident in entering giveaways. I tend to stick to the crafty related giveaways. (What can I say I really want a Silhouette cutter.)  The Giveaway that I'm sharing today is being hosted over on The Rouge Milspouse. The deadline is next week. Prizes are, a retro inspired apron from Domestical Challenge, Cupcake Kit from That's a Wrap that includes printed cupcake tins, cupcake book, cupcake mix, custom-made wrappers. Lastly,  vintage envelopes (you know the  kind with the red and blue stripes around the sides) and she's including a custom camo pen.

Its worth popping over and checking out. Personally all of the prizes make my inner vintage goddess swoon and I really hope I win. Don't forget to check out the rest of her blog. She's quickly become one on my new favorite bloggers (and she Had/has pink hair too! I really miss mine. I'm thinking the Black was a bad idea)

Part of the Acting Balanced Thirsty for Comments Thursday Blog Hop

HelloKendra13.blogspot.com




1 comment:

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

nice of you to be spotlighting others giveaways - thanks for linking up at Thirsty Thursdays!

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...