Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Weekly Venom Update. 26 weeks

 
 
How far along are you?  26 weeks
How big is baby? about 13.5in long and 2lbs (give or take some inches or ounces)
Maternity clothes? Yes >.<
 Weight – Loss or Gain?  Gain I'm sure, I haven't weighed myself lately. The doc will do that next week I'm sure
Stretch marks? NO.
Sleep: Naps are wonderful, since Venom does nothing but constantly kick now days
Best moment this week: Constant baby movement. I love feeling S/he  move.  
Any Movement?: All the time. 
Food Cravings?:  None different from the normal
Food Aversions?:  Nope
Belly Button in or out? IN, But becoming flatter and flatter by the day.
What do you miss: My cute clothes... 
What are you looking forward to:  Xmas Eve surprise. Only about 2 more days
What was the BEST part of this week?  Buying the crib, now just need to set it up.
What was the WORST part of this week?  Holiday traffic
Weekly Wisdom: 
Milestones: Buying the crib




HelloKendra13.blogspot.com

No comments:

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...