Thursday, December 2, 2010

What I've Been Working On- Scrapbooking




This is what my desk currently looks like, minus my camera and laptop, which is sitting out of frame. I've dove myself head first in to the world of scrapbooking (as if I didnt already do enough crafts). I decided about the time that I found out that I was pregnant that I wanted to do a scrapbook versus a traditional baby book. Especially now so after looking a the variety of premade baby books.  With the help of my sister I made a list of pages I would want in it. Then I went over that list in detail and started making drawing mockups of potential layouts. The other day after doing everything I could possibly do to set up my studio (because for some reason when you become pregnant your body automaticaly becomes made of glasses... >.< If I had to wait till Mr. Sailor got home to move things, I'd never get anything accomplished and he wouldnt be able to relax.) anyways I digress, I started working on the Family tree pages. I'm doing what I can on them until I get pictures from family members. so here they are in there glory. I'm really proud of the trees. What do you think? do they look realistic enough?

These are for Mr. Sailor's and my family tree's and I only have to make Venom's Tree 

 HelloKendra13.blogspot.com



No comments:

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...