Thursday, January 6, 2011

My week so far, in a nutshell...

Hello Lovelies,
How is your week treating you? Hopefully better than mine is treating me. Although I've had a super productive week (not productive enough to record a new tutorial this week... Next week promise). I'm pretty sure that I have started nesting. I had my first mini melt down on Monday in regards to Venom's nursery not being completed yet. So I spent the day sewing up a storm. I did modify the quit just slightly and I'm almost done piecing the top. Tuesday was spent cleaning my downstairs. I swept and swiffered the floors, rearranged furniture (which I got a very disapproving look from Mr. Sailor for doing so), washed dishes and cleaned the Kitchen. Yesterday was spent cleaning our Suite and rounding up laundry so that once Mr. Sailor gets my dryer fixed I can do laundry again. I also had the joy of waiting for the Direct TV guy to drive out here, just so he could tell me we're SOL and can't get service because of one stupid tree limb. If you follow me on Twitter, then you probably saw my tweets about being upset. I really really dislike the service we've been receiving from Comcast. They've been very lazy in regards to fixing the issues we're having. Today has been spent playing video games and trying to rack up more achievement points. I have like 2 achievements left until I complete Plants Vs. Zombies. I'm stuck at a point on Bayonetta so I'm taking a sabbatical from it.

Has anything exciting happened for you this week so far??




HelloKendra13.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Pili said...

SO far my week hasn't been too productive. I'm having days off work and I'm scheduled some blog entries, but I still need to do a lot of cleaning up of clutter that I still haven't done...

Unknown said...

Congrats on the nesting. :) Little closer to Vyvian getting here! Sorry to hear about Direct TV, Comcast sucks they bought Insight here at home waiting for the official change. Shyann got the fisher price sleeper rocker last night and slept for 6 hours at night woke up to eat and went back to sleep. Aydan's Birthday party is tomorrow. That was my excitement for the week. :) I cannot wait to see the finished production of V's room.

<3<3<3

Facbook Like button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...