Oh yikes! 30 weeks already. Only about 10 more weeks to go. I do have the distinct feeling that I wont make it to 40 weeks. My intuition is usually right on target, so we shall see. This Mummy is still hoping for an April Fools baby.
How far along are you? 30 weeks
How big is baby? Still the size of a squash. Approx measurements are, 15-16.5 inches long and about 2.5-3.8 lbs
Maternity clothes? Oh yes. Pre-pregnancy clothing barely fits at all, well at least the shirts.
Weight – Loss or Gain? Gain.
Maternity clothes? Oh yes. Pre-pregnancy clothing barely fits at all, well at least the shirts.
Weight – Loss or Gain? Gain.
Stretch marks? Knock on wood, Nope not that I've seen.
Sleep: HA! like I can get comfortable enough to sleep. When I do, I'm so congested that I keep poor Mr. Sailor awake. My new nickname is Darth Vader....
Sleep: HA! like I can get comfortable enough to sleep. When I do, I'm so congested that I keep poor Mr. Sailor awake. My new nickname is Darth Vader....
Best moment this week: Getting my Arse in gear and cleaning the Nursery, and working on sewing projects.
Any Movement?: A ton. She's always wiggle worming around in there. It's seriously starting to hurt my stomach muscles.
Food Cravings? : sweets, Sour, ans spicy things.
Food Aversions?: Nope
Belly Button in or out?: Flat... It's still slightly in. It is slightly tender but I think that has to do with her kicking it all the time. It also hurts when my pants lay on it. I plan on mentioning it to the doctor this week.
What do you miss?: Sleep
What are you looking forward to?: Getting the Nursery done.
What was the BEST part of this week?: Being a week closer
What was the WORST part of this week?: going to the doctor. It will be nice to hear her heartbeat but I really loath going to the doctor.
Weekly Wisdom: Ice water and cool temperatures seem to help the can't breath feeling's I've been having.
Milestones: 10 weeks left to go!
Milestones: 10 weeks left to go!
So here's the weekly update. Not much has seemed to change other than my stomach now sticks out farther than before. I will upload a pic as soon as I get back from the commissary (I can't figure out why they open at 0900 instead of 0800... weird).
![]() |
| Add caption |


1 comment:
Someone just told me it's called "The Dirty Thirsties". LOL It's been an interesting ride, that's for sure. I won't sugar coat it and say it's all sunshine and lollypops, but interesting.
Post a Comment