How big is baby? The size of a squash
Maternity clothes? Yup Some. I'm still quite small so I can fit some of my pre-pregnancy clothes.
Weight – Loss or Gain? Gain, I've gained about 20lbs so far. According to my Doctor, I' within a healthy range. Most of the weight is belly and boobs.
Maternity clothes? Yup Some. I'm still quite small so I can fit some of my pre-pregnancy clothes.
Weight – Loss or Gain? Gain, I've gained about 20lbs so far. According to my Doctor, I' within a healthy range. Most of the weight is belly and boobs.
Stretch marks? Thankfully I haven't had any. I've been very very good with the lotion though. (the creepy Silience of the Lambs scene is playing through my head right now)
Sleep: Not happening. I think I've reached the uncomfortable portion of this pregnancy. Plus when I do get comfy, she starts kicking me. She's so Evil.... :)
Sleep: Not happening. I think I've reached the uncomfortable portion of this pregnancy. Plus when I do get comfy, she starts kicking me. She's so Evil.... :)
Best moment this week: All of her movement. As much as its hurts and makes me uncofortable, I love it.
Any Movement?: Tons.
Food Cravings? : Sweets but that has become normal
Food Aversions?: No, but all I ever want is sweets.
Belly Button in or out?: its still kinda in there. It is flattening out more and more.
What do you miss?: My cute frilly clothes...(I'm vain ok). It's been a challenge to dress the way that I'd like to.
What are you looking forward to?: Meeting her (of course) and finding out what my SIL is having (she finds out today)
What was the BEST part of this week?: That I'm on week closer to meeting her.
What was the WORST part of this week?: That I still don't feel prepared or ready for her. ( I really need to get her Quilt and bedding done...
Weekly Wisdom: Nesting is stressful
Milestones:Only 11 weeks to go.
Milestones:Only 11 weeks to go.

No comments:
Post a Comment