Cloth Diapers. Currently I'm making Newborn size covers to go over the prefolds I plan on using at first. I also plan on making some pockets and larger sizes as well as buying a few one size hybrids. I'm planning a post about cloth diapers in the near future so stay tuned.
V's Diaper Bag. I'm really really happy with how great it turned out. I still have about half a yard left of the print and I'm planning a bag to go in the shop and possible a diaper or two.
I also finished the Owl Print Diaper bag, it's listed here. Its OOAK so once its gone, it's gone....
Other than that I've been working on crib bumpers, (which I'm going to go finish sewing then stuff after I' done with this.) a light fixture for the nursery, and a few new dresses for her wardrobe.
So thats all. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:
Post a Comment