So it seems that I'm growing more and more impatient every time I right one of these updates. I've never been one to wait and waiting until who knows when is driving me insane. Her Nursery is set up but not organized, which is bugging me and I really should get in there and do that. the bedding is coming along quite nicely. I finished up the bumpers last night and I need to go clip threads and put them on the crib. That just leaves the quilt, skirt, curtains and artwork.
As far as this week goes, she's been super active and I think she's shifting and flipping position since she is now balled up on one side. Kicks are becoming quite a bit stronger and starting to hurt and get slightly annoying. As annoying as they are, I'd rather have them than not. At my doctors appointment last week I had gained 5.5 lbs.... putting me at a 25lb gain so far. I really try not to think about these numbers as they frighten me. Little V is healthy and growing so its well worth it in the end, plus I can always buy P90X right??
The best part of this week was that on Sunday, Mr. Sailor took me out to dinner. We had Sushi (I had veggie.... yum. While he had Eel...) and the hibachi. It was nice to get out and spend alone time with the Mr. Sailor. I know that moments like that are going to be few and far between here soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment